Thursday, March 09, 2006

HELLOS!

hahas so im feelin pretty hyper now heh!
wells funny things do happens to give life a lil laughter once a while.

okays lotsa things on my mind this couple of days!
heh gd and bad!
and err i had a nightmare last night!
okies sorry out of point!

hahas anws i miss soo many pple sooo sooo much!
tiffany!cheryl koh!fenny!soo many many pple!
this are jus afew!(:

yes so lessons are stil pretty much slack.
hahas im gettin RESTLESS.

wells so many pple been pretty down these few days.
not excluding myself.
but at least im tryin to stay happy too!
and make those ard me happy too!(:
SMILE AND THE WORLD SMILES WITH YOU!((:

yes anws kayaking soon!
hahas im sorta lookin forward to it.
yet not reallys.
hahas dun ask me whys!

ohs and sports day is coming real soon!
hahas i dun seem to have any confidence in myself.
i can't run for nuts!

yes and mr neo sprain he's leg.
oh wells who ask him to be so cocky?
heh PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL!

okays i think i betta stop now.
cos im sorta crapping!

hahas byeES!((:

snr kimberley! hahas nopes you rubbish larr!hahas anws nutella do loves me and i know tht and so do you(:hahahas!

No comments: